Musings on music delivered when I dig myself out.



Content is going to be a bit slim here on Codebreaker for the next few weeks. Between final projects, final tests, and a hot boy that's leaving for Germany in a week, I don't know when I'm going to have time to write anything worthwhile. Not to mention that there aren't many good new singles bouncing around, or at least ones that haven't been covered to high heaven.

Anyways, Codebreaker will be back approximately around the 16th. Email me if you're bored.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


I Got Love For


ATOM 0.3

Establish Contact:

Previous posts

Archives

Add http://codebreaker.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest